Have you ever met someone whose pontifications and pointless talk drove you to the edge? Here’s my short list of people who need a nice cup of SU for the following year:
1. Paris Hilton: Talks too much about herself. She is famous only for partying, putting out lame dance CDs, and offering airheaded philosophical statements about her “craft”.
2. Britney Spears: My thoughts and prayers go out to her two young sons. Brit, stay home, lose the partygirl friends, and try not to give Fed-X fuel to get your kids snatched from you. I’m praying for you.
3. Donald Rumsfeld: I don’t want to hear one word from this Hawk. How unclassy not to offer any advice to new Secretary of Defense Bob Gates. Even worse, how pathetic it is to leak a “cover my behind” memo about Iraq strategy just to rescue your tarnished image from the trashbin of history. Be quiet and sit down.
4. Rosie O’Donnell: Since when did Rosie become the moral police? She wasted too much time accusing others of wrongdoing and wrongfully assailing others for being homophobic. I think loudmouth TV talking heads are far more dangerous than Christians, Rosy. You’re starting to wear out your welcome even among your own.
5. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: President of Iran, this knucklehead has Belshazzar written all over him. Whether it’s calling for the obliteration of Israel or denying the Holocaust, this loose canon is doing what he can to incite violence against his enemies. But here’s a little something for the good president: your kingdom will fall to the youth of your own nation. They will tear your kingdom down and you will come to nothing. And Israel is not going anywhere.