There are seven questions that have been rolling around my dazed and confused mind this morning as I drink Vanilla Biscotti flavored coffee (yes, it is da bom’):
- Am I still a Christian if I am a registered Independent?
- Am I still a Christian if I admit that I hate hearing the same praise and worship songs over and over and over again?
- If we want a “masculine Bible” (thanks Wayne Grudem), then does that mean we can refer to commentaries as “feminine Bible study helpmates”?
- Do pastors really need entourages? (And no, don’t use Jesus rollin’ twelve deep with the Disciples as a proof!)
- What in the world happened to Ben Cole’s post on The SBCOutpost yesterday where he mentioned a future post on the accountability problems with some of the Southern Baptist Convention leadership?
Powered by ScribeFire.