Ever had one of those seasons where you could feel change–and I mean MASSIVE change–in the air while at the same time you see absolutely NO visible proof whatsoever?
Tips to Navigating the Unknown
1. Keep doing the last thing God told you to do until He tells you to do something else.
2. Embrace the reality that not everyone will embrace your changes. I’ts a fact that some folks just don’t know how to “shout” over the breakthroughs and blessings of others.
3. Maintain a good, godly attitude, especially in light of #2. 1 Corinthians 13 is becoming my constant companion. I should be able to shout it in Greek by the end of the week.
4. Pray for wisdom, wisdom, and more wisdom. Any attempts to go alone on this leg of your journey will certainly lead to a capsized boat and a wounded ego.
5. Embrace the pain of transition. Change hurts. Opportunity is never pain-free because it requires stretching. Have you ever stretched and not said “Ouch!”?